15 Sept 2016

481.6 to go


Why is it that whenever I play with the dog he always nips me where its tender. Inner arm, inner thigh, boobs, I think hes a kung fu master who knows all the points on the body that debilitate.

After seeing Ilona's 1000 mile in a year challenge I came across it in Country Walking magazine too so I joined, under the illusion that I can complete 500 miles before the end of the year.
I don't suppose it really matters as long as I have fun trying, so I'm away down to the shop to buy a pedometer to keep track of my mileage because when  I'm out with the dogs, I walk places that google maps don't go so I cant come home and check the distance.

Miles walked today:1.5

Total Miles walked:16.9

Days left: 107

Miles left to do: 481.6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...