23 Sept 2011

Naming The Blog

Hee hee, yes yes I know, what a stupid name for a blog.

The thing is that when all the names that you want have been taken by other folks over the years you start typing any old crap in there just to get started.

It has been a long time since I blogged on a regular basis and as facebook doesn't really lend itself to my passion for writing drivel, I stopped. But now I have returned to torture unsuspecting passers by with tales of my daily life and as they skim through the blogs of note (yeah okay it's unlikely that I will make those dizzy heights) as they skim through the millions of blogs and stumble upon my bit of google, they will turn and say, "oooo look, there's Christine. Let's pop in for coffee and annoy the hell out of her"

So here you have it, My Eskimo is Full of Wine



Personally I think it's quite catchy, so live with it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...