3 Oct 2011

Experiment

So this morning I started my little experiment.

The challenge is to last as long as possible without spending a single penny. I have not stocked my cupboards with groceries, have not filled the car with fuel or anything else in preparation. I have to live on whatever I already have, what I can forage, make, or what people give me.
There is no reason for doing this experiment other than I want to.

Rules

Use of utilities. Gas, Water and Electric are permitted

I can buy dog food because they didn't ask to be part of this stupidity

I cannot put any more fuel in the car. When it runs out, I walk

I can accept gifts from people but am not allowed to ask for them

I am not allowed to tell any friends and family what I am doing in case they try to help
I just finished my morning coffee and am about to take stock of the food supplies that I have and get creative with a menu list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...