4 Jan 2012

Pringles

My poor old washing machine is dead. Despite my best efforts it doesn't want to play any more. I tried all the usual stuff, changed the wash cycle to try and fool it into working, kicking it, swearing at it, speaking softly and stroking the door, stop using the filter as a piggy bank, but still it doesn't want to play.
The washing machine is dead......Long live the hand wash
Well, for this month anyway. The MOT is due on the car and I have a bad feeling about it this year. Fingers crossed tightly.

It looks like I spoke too soon about Christmas being over. There was a knock on the door last night and when I opened it J was standing there smiling, with this Christmas cake in her hand. Marked down to 50p.
Ah well, get out out the crumbly cheese and cut a slice of cake.


I have had this Pringles tube sat on the shelf for months now whilst I try and come up with a use for it. I have failed. I was going to throw it out but thought "Hmmm, it's been there for months, it would be sods law that if I throw it out, I will need it" So what do I do. Throw it. Or save it.



What Should I Do




As yet we don't have any takers for Frugal Come Dine With Me. If you would like to join in, drop me a line and I will add you to the list. Which is currently empty hee hee

3 comments:

  1. USE IT FOR YOUR NEXT SEALED POT!

    There you go!

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stick some rice in it and make a musical instrument.
    Cut both ends off and make a dit di doo.
    Stick some ordinary crisps in it and see if anyone notices the difference!
    Only put single pound coins in it and see how long it takes to fill up.
    Store straws in it (if you've got any)
    Put your favourite sweets in it and don't tell anybody else that they are there.
    None of the above?
    Tear it up and put it on the compost.
    Or
    Put it in the recycle bin.
    Love from Mum
    xx
    PS Don't buy any more Pringles - they're too expensive and nobody knows what to do with the box when the crisps have been eaten.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ SFT & Mum - roflmao, I love these suggestions

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...