16 Nov 2011

Just A quick one

Not much of interest happening over here today so I have posted on Tips & Tricks instead with a few of my herbal remedies and Baking Soda tips.I hope you find them useful.
Tomorrow I will be heading into town so it's a perfect chance to, did I say chance, I meant excuse, to go around the charity shops, because I need to find a suitable 'thing' to use for Sft's Sealed Pot Challenge
I was pondering over my Bucket List this morning and thought that the objective of listing things that I want to do before I expire is a bit silly. I want to do them all next year. So I added a few more based on my currents needs and hopes and will tick off as many as possible before the end of next year.
Whilst I am still debating which wellies to buy for myself I came across this one which I was going to fetch home and plant something in it, but dare'nt pick it up because there were things crawling all around it.


Joke for the day:

Why do frugal Women insist that their menfolk be circumcised?

Because we won't touch anything that's not at least 20% off



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...