1 Oct 2011

Elusive Knickers

The other I spent an hour weeding the garden. All the rain we have had lately has brought them to life and the whole garden looks a mess. I walked down to the bottom of the garden to start on the little patch by the fence and remembered that this little plot of land is my wilderness, so the weeds stay put, nettles and all. My Buddha is happily sitting there smiling at me. His world is at peace

















Six weeks ago I lost my favourite knickers.
I was like Linus without his blanket. Even if I am not wearing them, I know that they are in the top drawer safe and sound, but even though I searched high and low they were not to be found. I thought back to when I last remember wearing them and then called to ask if he had found them. No.
Yesterday I changed the bedding and opted for the purple bed linen. As I pulled it from the cupboard, my elusive knickers dropped to the floor. My world is at peace.

Following my grand success with the pompom I decided to try my hand at a dream catcher. It didn't turn out too bad but the stitch was a nightmare. Constant tangling of string, uneven pattern, double lines of string rather than single ones. I was so engrossed in the stitch that I forgot to thread the crystal on to represent the spider haha. However, for a first attempt it wasn't too bad. Not finished yet but it's coming along. It took me 2 hours to get it to this stage but I was sat in the sunshine getting a tan at the same time so all was good. My world is at peace.
Dream Catcher Mk1



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...